November 18, 2014

Just Talking

          I just wanted to say that everything is going well. There isn't a whole lot of changes going on with me at the moment. Trying to get records of where my hormonal changes are at, though there was a mix up with the lab work done so I will not be getting that until next February. When I get that information I will post the original hormone readings, and the changes so everyone will know how things have changed. I am taking my writing to newer levels and have started a page on Facebook for the purpose of book sales, and getting my name further out there. I have not yet legally changed my name, though in most cases I am going by the name Rachyl everywhere. Everyone seems to be learning to accept things better. There are times when my family has some trouble, but I am understanding of that, as they have known me so long by another name and had no idea of what was truly inside. Things are progressing very well though. Very well. I am in a calm place within myself as of late. Been feeling this way for a while. I have my emotional issues but am able to keep them locked inside and deal with them upon my own terms. My writing has taken on a more loving aspect again, as I bounce through my emotions on a daily basis. Hopefully I will see different things or be more understanding of different things that I may be able to post more on a better schedule and report to those who want to know what it is all about to go through such a process.

No comments:

Post a Comment