November 13, 2014

Breast Growth

          At some point in the future, I will no longer be posting this kind of information. I am sure that you would understand why given the circumstances of the information I am letting out. However, at this point, there is no reason to really be too awfully concerned. I am not big enough to really have much to hide. In truth, from the last time I posted, there has been no outward growth. My measurements remain the same. 36 under bust. 37 1/2 bust. Nothing to really get too awfully excited over. On the other hand though, I have noticed that they are filling out a bit more, in turn becoming slightly more rounded and better shaped than just some Madonna looking points poking out there. I like this idea, as that is one of the more major parts of who I am trying to become. My facial appearance, and my breasts are the two most important parts of this journey for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment